Sinoway Industrial Co., Ltd

Date: 9th May 2016
Diazapam
Sinoway Industrial Co.,Ltd is a famous China diazapam manufacturer and supplier,Website:http://www.sinoway-chem.com, welcome to buy GMP and EP diazapam from us and check the price with us.Basic information ofDiazepamNameDiazepamCAS439-14-5EINECS207-122-5Molecular FormulaC16H13CIN2OMolecular Weight284.74QualityStandardEP6.0Package Size25kg/drumBrief IntroductionThis is the anesthetic which to treat the anxiety neurosis and other function of neurosis.Use of DiazapamAnxiety neurosis and other function of neurosis.Treat the insomnia.Treat the epilepsyCOA of Diazapam:Testing ?ItemsSpecificationsResultRemarkCharactersWhite or almost white, crystalline powderA white crystalline powder.IdentificationIR spectrophotometryConformRelated substances and decomposition productsImpurity A, B, E?0.1%Unspecified impurities: NMT 0.10%Total: NMT 0.2%ConformConformConformHeavy metalsNMT 20 ppmLess than20 ppm.Loss on dryingNMT 0.5%0.0%Sulphated ashNMT 0.1%0.02%Assay99.0-101.0% (C16H13CLN2O)(calculated on dried basis)99.7%ConclusionConform ?to ?EP6.0
Images
Latest News
Contact Information
Phone:
86-0592-5887162
Fax:

86-0592-5854960

Address:

16/F., Huicheng Comm. Complex, No.839 Xiahe Rd, Xiamen, China
Xiamen, 361004

Website:

www.sinoway-chem.com

Contact Form